Autoship Terms and Conditions
Last updated: July 19, 2021
- By enrolling in the Wayal Health Autoship Program (this “Agreement”), I hereby authorize Wayal Health (“Company”) to ship the specific product(s) that I have selected for autoshipment each month. Company is under no obligation to ship products if the authorized credit card(s) have been closed, are expired, or the monthly limit exceeded, or if any other uploaded payment method I have chosen to use does not clear, have sufficient funds, or is not accepted for any other reason. This Agreement does not supersede or modify in any way the terms and conditions of my Company Affiliate Agreement, the Company’s Policies and Procedures or any other agreement between Company and myself. Company reserves the right to modify or terminate this Agreement and the autoship program as a whole at its sole discretion. By entering this Agreement with Company, I understand that my enrollment in the autoship program is entirely optional and that I may cancel said enrollment at my sole discretion as long as all items currently ordered or pending are either paid for in full, returned to Company in saleable condition, or otherwise agreed upon between Company and myself.
- Payment Authorization. In enrolling in the autoship program and entering into this Agreement with Company, I authorize Company to withdraw payment for my monthly orders from my uploaded payment method within my individual profile. Company is only authorized to withdraw payment for the exact amount of the products ordered in addition to appropriate sales tax and shipping and handling costs. I understand that I have the right to have all erroneous or miscalculated withdrawals returned to my account in full within a reasonable time and upon immediate notification to Company of such potential errors. Company will review all such notifications and adjust an individual’s account accordingly. I shall hold Company harmless for all special or consequential damages, whether direct or indirect, resulting from any wrongful debit to my account.
- Modifications. In order to change autoship order selections, payment methods, or an authorized amount, I shall notify Company customer service at 626-986-4598 or E-mail us at [email protected] in order for the desired changes to be made on my behalf. Changes will go into effect 72 hours after being made within my account or three (3) business days after notifying Company customer service. In the event of conflicting agreements, the most recent submission will govern over all others. Company reserves the right to change its prices and available products at its sole discretion without notice. As a result, it is my responsibility to periodically monitor my individual profile and selections to be sure I am updating it in accordance with my wishes. However, if prices are increased or products are discontinued that are currently within my autoship selection, Company shall notify me as to those new prices at least three (3) business days before autoshipping to me. For purposes of this Agreement, business days shall be defined as Monday through Friday, excluding all federal holidays or otherwise in which national banks are closed. If I fail to notify Company of my desire to cancel or modify, Company will continue to autoship in accordance with my current profile settings until Company is told otherwise.
- Term. This Agreement to autoship will remain in effect until I: (1) elect to alter, modify or cancel this Agreement by sending my cancellation of this Agreement to Company at at 626-986-4598 or E-mail us at [email protected] (all notices to cancel must be in writing, contain both my printed and signed name, shipping and billing address, and Affiliate ID). Notice of cancellation must be received at least three (3) business days before my monthly autoship date in order to avoid charges for that month’s autoship. If a cancellation notice is received by Company after three (3) business days before my monthly autoship date, then cancellation shall become effective the following month in which Company received my notice of cancellation. No notices, cancellations, or otherwise constitute received unless in the physical possession of Company, thus the mailbox rule shall not apply.
- Autoship Date. Autoship shall come into effect on the date in which I enroll into the autoship program and shall ship on the following business day. This Section does not guarantee that I will receive my autoshipment on the same day each month, but Company shall do its best to have the autoshipment arrive on a consistent date in line with the original enrollment date. Company shall not be responsible for delays or otherwise that may result from those actions or otherwise that are outside of Company’s control including, but not limited to, shipping delays, weather, product availability, etc.