$35.75 When you join as a Preferred Customer
Resveratrol is found naturally in over 70 different plants, including the skins of red grapes. One of the most frequent dietary sources is red wine, which may explain the French Paradox. The French Paradox claims that French people, who frequently enjoy red wine, maintain such good cardiovascular health despite eating many foods high fat.
In nature, plants produce resveratrol to help defend against fungal infection. Scientists studying resveratrol in human and animal trials, have discovered a vast array of potential health benefits when taken as a dietary supplement. Resveratrol has the ability to switch on the genes that are activated during periods of calorie restriction, which in animals and people is associated with increased cell survival and longevity.
Key Benefits of Resveratrol by AndorraLife:
- Reduces oxidative stress and reactive free radicals which help prevent premature aging of cells.
- Helps promote health aging
- Reduces inflammatory response
- Supports health and defends against disease through promoting and protecting mitochondrial function
- Helps prevent heart disease and thickening of the arteries by reducing blood viscosity through platelet inhibition
- Helps regulate blood pressure by Increasing nitric oxide synthase expression in the blood vessels